Education and Special Projects Coordinator
- Assisting with coordination of all professional education events, including planning, development, and implementation
- Coordination of special projects and initiatives, including Leadership Academy, Employer of Choice and ltcGAIN
- Assisting with all Continuing Education credentialing requirements and processes
Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and provides technical and regulatory support to Home Health and Hospice members
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies to develop policy and rules for the home health and hospice industry
- Provides education for hospice and palliative care providers related to regulatory and operational issues
- Responsible for overseeing all educational offerings provided by LeadingAge Ohio
SUNSET Distance Learning Programs
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10 percent discount on fees for this distance education program in end of life care from The Ohio State University.
S.A.G.E Distance Learning Programs
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10% discount on fees for this distance education program which provides a Certificate of Completion in Gerontology from The Ohio State University.
Click on the S.A.G.E. logo to learn more.
Topics in Gerontology
LeadingAge Ohio members receive a 10 percent discount on fees for this distance education program that offers continuing education and professional development in aging from The Ohio State Unviersity. The module on "The First 24 Hours: An Unfolding Case Study in Person-Directed Care" may be of particular interest to long-term care providers pursuing person-directed initiatives.